Sunday, January 30, 2022

HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY to CERVELO (C-DOG) , Versatile WEIMARANER , show dog, companion dog, agility dog, obedience titled dog, bird dog ,swimmer etc..... but most of all my best friend

 My dear Cervelo, affectionately, C-dog is having his 14th Birthday today . As I had to work today, Cdog's birthday celebration is in the making . A special bone broth is brewing to be served this weekend with all the extras. I was able to sneak a taste test with Cdog while the other weims were elsewhere.

🥰
Always young at heart and always my best friend forever as we both grow old together treasuring each day we get to spend together.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cervelo !!! I can again post another heart this year
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Sending HAPPY BIRTHDAY wishes to Cervelo's sisters, Schwinn , Skye + brother, Dexter hoping you all have a special day with lots of love + treats.

Whelped : JANUARY 27, 2008































































See more of  CERVELO has his own blog site   http://weims-cervelo.blogspot.com/