Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Read this on Weimaraner World Wide so had to share with ALL dog lovers ! : )


A DOG'S PRAYER Dear God,

Here is a list of just some of the things I must remember in order to be a good dog:
1. I will not eat the cat's food before he eats it or after he throws it up.
2. I will not roll on dead seagulls or hadeda poo because I like the way they smell.
3. The sofa is not a "face towel".
4. I must tell myself that the rubbish collector is not stealing our stuff.
5. I will not play tug-of-war with dad's underwear when he is on the toilet.
6. Sticking my nose into someone's crotch is an unacceptable way of saying "hello".
7. I must remember not to suddenly stand up straight when I am under the coffee table.
8. I must shake the rainwater out of my coat before I enter the house - not after.
9. I will not come in from outside and immediately drag my backside across the carpet.
10. The cat is not a "squeaky toy", so when I play with her and she makes that noise, it is not a good thing.

PS. Dear God, when I get to heaven, may I have my testicles back?