Friday, October 21, 2011

Living with a PINK CONE HEAD .....


My puppy, PINK recuperating after becoming stuck under oven door resulting in partial tear of her achilles tendon. Stitches, bandage, cone treatment and no exercise. Serious sentencing for a puppy !



What else can a puppy do when head is in a cone and leg in a heavy bandage !

PINK giving me the cone look....


Weim head stuck in a megaphone.
This SUCKS !!

Trying to communicate with another weims is not easy...
PINK finding her way around obstacles.


Try scratching your ears with a cone.....

Lying upside down still works out....


I can still smile even though I wear a cone....

I tend to run into the other weims as unable to judge my circumference around the cone.
How am I suppose to play with this thing on !!


At least I can still stretch out in my favorite position.

Counting the days when I will be cone free.....