Friday, January 20, 2012

CERVELO'S ADVENTURE DAY at the LAKE IN and OUT of the water

CERVELO


where have all the trails gone




Lets go that way ...


CERVELO takes charge to lead the way



What does a dog do when he is all by himself no other dog in site.....
He makes his own tracks...



The lake....
The allure of WATER ...





Making some splashes and waves...

Look at me spouting water from my mouth... you may have to click on the picture to make it bigger to see the stream coming out of my mouth.

Being an ice breaker with ice floes at the waters edge...



Shaking off some of the wet stuff...


NEXT ?

Looking down the Inlet...

Next activity to find out what in under the water...











The view around the lake



SALVAGE OPERATION in the water. This time something big.






Someone is calling me... time to go



Back to where I started at the beginning....in snow.