Saturday, November 9, 2013

Our extended weimarnarer family in Sydney, Australia ........










Just caught the last of the flowers of my Night Orchid - they only flower at night they will be wilted in about an hour or so

kings langley australia8:49am Dec 3








Fire season in Sydney, Australia

Loving the cool change. Thick smoke still at 7.00pm but I think it's under control or else














Workin


g tirelessly, one after another non stop. Lucky there is lots of water!




The Amber's being blown onto our house/lawn are by the wind, so far the are warm n not lit Amber's. NO EMERGENCY! We are all keeping watch n helping when we can.













The fire's outside ligthow area is now near the ridge near the Grose valley . The helicopters will not be able to fly in this winds. Hope the wind will blow the fire back to itself. Hoping it will not get to the valley. We have not had any back burning for a long long time






I think we've had a flare up




Horses are fine Catherine Fisher can't even smell the smoke wind blowing so strong in opposite direction for now



Elvis has joined in, I gave them a wave. We are so grateful to all of them. No rest just keep going.





Another beautiful spring morning. Sitting on the purple carriage n the sun touching my skin (window seat) two eye candy but sadly they prefer the same team, I know what a waste. Today my photos are of my Daisy's, my kids Maple n Sugar n the glorious sunshine xxx
HAPPY THURSDAY!oct.3





























Went n got water n back to this:-)