Tuesday, December 21, 2010

COUNTDOWN TIL PUPS ARE 6 WEEKS OLD


Love that camera....lets get a closer look!




Juice container works well as a distraction so that I am able to clean up any waste material quickly without pups coming to help me!


RED pup / BLUE PUP Intrigued with the plastic rim.




PUPPY NAP


This puppy is going to want a pillow in his crate. Mom Rose has to have her head on a pillow when on the couch or bed.




The puppies love to have visitors. The pups loved Stuart whistling at them.








Time out from all the excitement







The following picture sequence is a pup attempting to sleep with head up but slowly the head sinks down. Paws do remain crossed. Awwww......Love the crossed paws




Oops....made a sound, pup awoke I think this is BUE pup. Starting to figure out who is who without the collars on. If you think I am wrong please correct me. I know REDboy ?YELLOW girl have a white star on chest so those two are easy except when I can't see their chests.!



BLUE pup


PURPLE PUP

YELLOW girl

GREEN boy

I took part of the pup's head away but it is still a cute picture.

? PINK girl... your guess